I have aspirations to be a DM someday, but i feel i just don't have the experience for it right now. I want to play to get better. I've done a lot of RPG's:  D&D5e, Only War, Deathwatch, Rogue Trader, Star Wars, but i've never been with a party that made it past Lv5 before dissolving for one reason or another. I've been playing these off and on for around 6 years.  I'm pretty flexible when it comes to classes. I usually play a support class because others don't want to and it doesn't bother me to do so. I've played paladin and cleric equivalents a lot and in RPG video games i typically like to go with Stealth/Ranger types. I just don't have much experience with in depth magic casters. I've not been great at the actual role playing aspect of this style of gaming, but if i'm to DM i need to get better at that. This is in part because my friends are rowdy and have to make a joke about everything that happens. We liked laughing and the actual role playing suffered for it, but we still had fun. I'm quarantined right now but looking for a game that plays at least every other week on Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Sundays as those will be my days off when i get back to working. I Recently tried writing a campaign for Sundays but my friends all flaked out so I want to put it on the backburner and just play for a while until i feel more confident about running mine with people i don't know. Thanks for your consideration -Favio P.S. Shout out to the 2 crew.