~ Hello ~ I am completely new to this website, but also fairly new to table top games. The first game I ever played was a German pen and paper game called T.E.A.R.S. Thanks to the help of my husband, who can speak German (I am American and speak mostly English, but some basic German), it went easily...And I grew to really love it! I believe it is similar to the Apocalypse World System? I'm not sure... But I grew to like that system the most, as it being my first one, and seeming not so intimidating as a lot of other character sheets and systems seemed. Though, I only played for a short while, and never got too far with it. We didn't particularly have any friends to play with, and with just the two of us, it made it slightly less fun than with a fuller party. So, here I am, looking for a group I can call my own. Or to fit into. I'm hoping for simpler games, like one-shots, and stuff...And things that are similar to the type of system I used before. Though I am willing to branch out into other systems and longer games, if those around me can be patient as I learn...And can help me throughout the process. I live in Germany, and so my timezone is UTC +2 . I realize that this timezone may be a difficult thing to work with, as most English speakers live in America, and that leaves me six hours ahead...But I'm hoping someone can work something out with me, or even that I may find other German players who don't mind mixing English and German into a game (I've kind of always wanted to play a foreign character who struggles with language barriers and such, within a game. I feel like that is a unique and fun experience). Perhaps the narrative could be in English, while everyone speaks in German. Or...everything could be in German and I can try to drag along with it, with a little help on the side from the DM. Who knows. I feel like it is also nice, as it helps me to hear German more and listen more to it. I can never hear too much, so that I can try and improve myself with the language. Or, I can go the pure English route with anyone who is willing. That is obviously my native tongue and therefore the easiest way. So, if anyone is interested in picking up a noobie and helping them out to try out some new adventures and learn more, then let me know!~ I really enjoy horror, mysteries, super natural stuff, and all that. Though, again, am flexible if required.