Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Quite new to this site and my friends and I are looking to play together. I'm a new DM and was just starting in person but now cant figure out how to DM here. Anyone willing to DM for us so I can learn by doing?
Greetings Glenn, My Name is Johannes but you can call me Jax. Im a DM from Germany and Im currently building a group in my time zone. Im 22 and a student who has a lot of freetime due to corona. Ive been a DM for about two years now and Im a fairly decent Master, at least so Im told. If youre still interested please add and message me on discord DerDreher#1136 so I can get to know you a little bit better. Cheers Jax
Hi Glenn, I’m Jared, and would be happy to partner with you. I like in the Pacific Northwest, and would need either evening or weekend times. If you’re still looking, and want to discuss, you can hit me up here or on Discord @ bluescalesorc#0660. Cheers!