Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] New to Roll20 looking for 5e game

I recently bought a laptop, partially for the purpose of playing online D&D in these quarantine times. I've played a few times in the past tabletop style and am familiar with most of the 5e rules. I'm looking to try any role, though I have had my eye on the battle smith artificer for a while; just want the chance to play D&D again. I'm located in CST and am available pretty much any day of the week at this point.
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Greetings Eldritch Inferno, My Name is Johannes but you can call me Jax. Im a DM from Germany and Im currently building a group in my time zone. Im 22 and a student who has a lot of freetime due to corona. Ive been a DM for about two years now and Im a fairly decent Master, at least so Im told.  If youre still interested please add and message me on discord DerDreher#1136 so I can get to know you a little bit better. Cheers Jax