I'm very new to making macros and i have no clue where to start with this one. We are playing cypher system and I'm trying to create a macro that can read each of the characters equipment lists and spell them out in the chat. My goal eventually is to have this macro also give us the option to add new items to the players inventory if they find things in game so we all don't have to keep looking between character sheets to figure out what everybody has collectivly. I'm guessing that second part makes this much more complicated so for now i would appreciate if somebody could point me in the right direction for that first part at least. I'm not asking for a fully coded macro though as i am trying to learn how to do these sorts of things so i don't have to come running here every time i need something. Thanks in advance everyone.