Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][DND 5e][Pathfinder] Very experienced player/DM

Whale hello there, I'm a 26 year old Male and I'm trying to find a new campaign to sink into. I've played many different campaign modules in both 5E and pathfinder but Mad mage and East march were my favorite. I've had some awesome times in home brew worlds as well. I've DM'd 3 of my own created campaigns that were political/RP heavy lasting atleast 4 months twice a week up to a year and some change. I had a hardcore group for the past 7 years but we have drifted apart one way or another. I've played a few different campaigns on roll 20 and I'd love to jump into something. I'm not opposed to DMing something if I cant find a game. Let me know! -Merlin
1586682048

Edited 1586722461
Hi Merlin, We are currently preparing to play a homebrew Pathfinder campaign spanning several sessions, if you are interested i can send you a discord invite, here is the link to the forum post ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8447358/lfp-dm-or-player-looking-for-a-pathfinder-group-have-a-homebrew-campaign-prepared-if-you-guys-want-cet-umt-plus-1#post-8450687" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8447358/lfp-dm-or-player-looking-for-a-pathfinder-group-have-a-homebrew-campaign-prepared-if-you-guys-want-cet-umt-plus-1#post-8450687</a> ) We do not have a fixed day or time yet, roughly evening with me prefering weekends (evening CET|GMT+2|UTC+2) Good Day Sir ! Lemmi