Jay R. said: David M. said: @Keith, I'll have him check for browser extensions (he's using Chrome, like I am). I only mentioned SRD vs compendium(MM) because of what Jay R. posted on Jun 8, who was having the same problem as my GM. Jay R. commented that it worked on a "generic" werebear, I wasn't sure if he meant a non-compendium werebear or not. My personal game (I am GM) is SRD only (everything works, including !sortta), while on my GM's PC (different campaign) we only tried on MM creatures (!ta works, but not !sortta). I'll see if my GM can try with SRD only, as well as your suggestion to try it on a new game, or possibly another browser. I'm assuming it works for others on compendium npcs, though, since that is probably the majority of the script users? Really scratching my head as to why merely prepending the "a-" or "al-" to the repeating attack names would cause the issues, especially with no error . Thanks for the suggestions. Hopefully I can get to the bottom of this, because it is an awesome script that I know will help accelerate combats his game. Popping in to say thanks for looking into this, David. I honestly hadn't thought about MM werebear vs. SRD werebear, and I'll try to check that out when I have some time. So I did some checking today, and I am now unable to reproduce the bug I had earlier. I tried with a few monsters from the MM, and a couple from Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. No issues: !sortta worked fine. One thing I noticed is that I've been using MM monsters, not SRD monsters. I don't seem to have any SRD monsters available no matter what kind of monster I search for in the Compendium. Whatever monster I search for lists either MM or Mordenkainen as the source. I can only assume now that my earlier bug had to do with a VTT setting (I still use the VTT enhancement, but have a lot of its settings turned off), or with a script which is either no longer in use in my game or has been updated. If I encounter this bug again, I'll be sure to post here.