Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Addicted 5e player looking for a campaign

With pandemic going on my group, that has been playing for 6 years, has taken a temporary hiatus. I have been debating looking for another group for a while now because DnD once a week for me has never been enough. I am as consistent and reliable player as they come with a strong tendency for lawful and good characters. I have collected and read most of  the source books if you have need I can pull up information.  I'm looking for a long term group so if you need a player who you can count on to not be chaotic and try to help drive your story I'm your guy. The only problem I will have is when my old group picks back we run Saturday evening starting 4:00 pm PST  
I am looking for someone to bring an NPC from my homebrew campaign to life for Descent into Avernus for which he is the main character. (He is the reason they are going to Hell) Laughlin is a Neutral Good Character, a Ranger/Hunter and for some reason Asmodeus wants his soul. Asmodeus offered him a deal which he refused (Even after being tempted by a succubus) So Asmodeus sent his servants to kidnap Juniper (A beloved NPC who is Laughlin's one true love.) The party's main goal in Hell is to find Juniper obviously and retain Laughlin's soul. We will be running the module with a little bit of a homebrew spin (We are starting at chapter 2 as the party is already level 5)  We play every other Saturday from 9am-1pm central time. PM me if interested and I will give you my discord info!
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me