Our group has moved online due to recent events. We aim to have a session for about 2 hours or so on Thursdays. I have started a new adventure and I am seeking a fourth player if interested. Our current adventure includes a lot of homebrew and is light hearted in nature. We have anthropomorphic themes for the player characters that are exploring a world populated by your typical fantasy races. I'm a relatively new DM and enjoy using a map style gameplay. If interested, I'd be happy to create a custom token, maps are created using DPS. We can help you generate a character too and newer players are welcome. We use Discord to chat and cam isn't required. We have some interesting personalities in our group and a fourth would be fun to balance it all out. So far we have a Rogue, Paladin and Wizard. If interested you can reply or send to <a href="mailto:Innsidednd@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">Innsidednd@gmail.com</a> and I can fill you in on details.