Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to access free token sets?

Somebody recommended the free token sets of Devin Night (&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?author=Devin%20Night&amp;sortby=pricelow" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?author=Devin%20Night&amp;sortby=pricelow</a> &nbsp;) to me. Hey, I could use some of those for my ongoing game! But the Marketplace got me stumped: When I want to "purchase" the free token set, the tokens don't get added to my purchases. Instead a "Start New Game" window opens; even if I have my game running, look for one of the purchases in the Art Library, Premium Assets and try to acquire it from there, I never get the token, I always get a "Start New Game" window. I have the same behavior when trying to "purchase" a free module, like currently Lost Mine of Phandelver. But for modules I understand why it would require a new game. For tokens that doesn't make sense at all! Also, if I actually create a game in that "Start New Game" window, it doesn't even give me access to the tokens I wanted, neither in the new game, nor in the old one. So, what do I have to do to get access to a free token set?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
You don't actually need to start a new game, despite what the marketplace page says. Open your 'Art Library' tab.&nbsp; Click 'Premium Assets'.&nbsp; Click 'Free Assets'.&nbsp;&nbsp; Enjoy :)
Thank you, found it! I still find it weird that it starts a new game if you press a "free token set" button. And apparently the art search function can't find the free tokens (maybe I need to add them to my library first?). But at least I have access to the tokens now.
Thank you for that, would be good if it told you somewhere that that was the case. Been looking around for the last 30 mins trying to figure this out