Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG Willing to try anything.

1586780858

Edited 1586781266
    Hello my name is Lance, I am 28 years old and I have been table top gaming for about 13 years now :D. I willing to try any game system once because you never know what is going to be your new favorite or what kind of adventures you can go on. I have played many versions of D&D including 5E, 4, and 3.5 (little rusty on the last two. I have also played some Pathfinder but not second edition. I will list some of my traits, likes and dislikes so that way you can know if I would be a good fit. My time zone is central time and I am free from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm Traits: Can be quiet but when comfortable with a group talkative sometimes. Energetic at times Roleplay my character Likes: Roleplayers People who can be interested in others characters and their actions Playing exotic races but maybe a human character if it feels right Dislikes : Character bullying Bro culture  Sexual content ( I don't need to hear about your sexual exploits in game or out nor do I want to be put in sexual situations. I have a girlfriend and that would make me uncomfortable.  That is just some stuff about me and thank you if you read all of that. I hope that is enough to consider me for your gaming group. I am looking forward to meeting some cool people and maybe some new friends :).
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
1586808852
Elgin
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have a paid game ever Friday at 7pm if you are interested. We just started and are playing Pathfinder 1e