Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP][PF][Paid][Sat][7PM EST Small group searching for players! Players of all experience levels welcome.

Hello, I am a DM setting up a Roll20 campaign looking for 2-4 players to join. We already have two players, and the maximum table size I would like to work with is 6. There is a static $5 cost per session to be paid at the start of/before every session. Tips are welcome, however will not affect the judgement of the DM in any way, nor grant any particular boons or leverage to the campaign. At this point, we are still in the planning phase for the game itself: While we have decided on the system and the day, the style of story is going to be open and decided once the party has been gathered. I am fairly open to bending my storytelling based on what the group is interested in such as setting/theme/environment/availability of 3pp content or homebrew (with strict supervision from DM). I intend on creating a world that has some sandbox elements to it in order to allow the players freedom to explore and interact with the world, with various quest hooks they can choose to follow or not, as well as personalized quest hooks for individual characters based on their backstories. At this time, anyone joining will be allowed say in what direction the campaign will take. Let me know if you are interested either via private message here or comment on the topic. I will also answer questions as they come.
Hey There I’m very interested in the game and want to join. 
1586910029

Edited 1586910047
I'm interested! the time is perfect. However, D&D wise I'm only familiar with 5e. I have played many d20 ttrpgs back in the day, but for the past couple years its only been 5e. I am more than willing to learn a new system though! I'm looking for something that has the possibility of being fairly long term. My Discord is ebh760#0274.
Sounds interesting. Pathfinder 1e?
1586922583

Edited 1586922721
Myr
Plus
Jonah P. said: Sounds interesting. Pathfinder 1e? Yes, Pathfinder 1e. We also have it scoped out for story more or less at this point. High fantasy, noblebright/neutral. I've got a story built up for it regarding the general world, and everyone's deciding where they want to start now.