Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [Dark Heresy] [2E] [GMT+3] [3-6 Players] Witch Hunt

Hello there, Looking for players (old and new) for a Dark Heresy: Enemy Within campaign for this weekend (and probably the other weekends as long as curfew stands) This is the part where I should be explaining my campaign but being a strict believer of no game plan would survive 5 seconds with players, don't expect a any complicated story from me: - Following the trail of a smuggler rig infamous for transporting psykers, Inquisitor Hargraves arrives Irridium, a back water agriculture planet with a hollowed out moon (called Hollow, suprise!) due to commonly occuring warp storms. For game style, I would first like to meet with players, if you're more inclined to role playing, then let the game be so, if you like combat then expect a firefight on every corner and if you like gritty aspect of the Dark Heresy, prepare your second and third character before hand. But in anyway I won't be too heavy on the rules so don't expect too much rulelawyering. There is only one condition I would like to announce beforehand: Game will be played using voice communication (if you're not a native speaker, don't worry, me too) I'll be back tomorrow night time (remember, GMT+3 for me), if you're interested and/or have questions, I will happily reply back to you
Keeping an eye on this, in case either my weekends free up, or there ends up being more. I keep weird enough hours -- and it sounds entertaining.
I would love to play this. I’m new to all of this role playing stuff but I’ve been dying to try it out. Plus I’m a quick learner can hold a mean character voice. Night time GMT+3 works for me, that’s the afternoon over here in Cali.
I too would like to play as this seems like it would be a lot of fun, tho i have never played heresy before.
I am relatively experienced with DH2 and would like to join as a PC. I am the GM of RL games for both DnD 5e and DH2. I love to role play :)
Hello, I will PM you three and anybody else who would like to join up for a game
Hi, TBH I am not experienced in the FFG system but I am ready to learn. But I love the setting and ready to learn. I am in GMT+3 as well so no issues with me.
I would like to join as well. I am up for anything W40k. :)
I've realized sending PM messages is not a good idea :sweat_smile: You can reach me from Discord Tekirsahis#8528
Hello, would also be interested in joining your campaign, if you still got any place left. Have basically no experience with the system, but ready to learn and won't bog down game sessions. My time zone is alss GMT+3, so it and my availability shouldn't be an issue.
1587198445

Edited 1587203569
Discord group here: [Moderated]
Sorry, I've shared Discord link from here but it was moderated as it is against the rules, I've shared my info from PM
1587335287

Edited 1587335577
Hello! Is this group still recruiting? I'd love to actually PLAY dark heresy, I'm always a GM and getting sick of it. I'm quite experienced and know the rules and setting and it's always a jolly good time.