Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Experienced D&D players looking for DM to tutor useing Roll20.

Me and my friends are experienced D&D players. We currently play in a live group, but lately getting together has become too hard. We are new to Roll20 and are looking for a DM to run an adventure and tutor us on what we need. Currently 2 possibly 3 players, more can be invited, 5E format. Any evening after 7pm est except Wed.
1586816699

Edited 1586830022
This is a link to a discord server I joined they help folks out with learning roll20  
Menasing said: This is a link to a discord server I joined they help folks out with learning roll20   Your posting has been moderated due to violation of the General Guidelines for Posting to LFG: We ask that users adhere to the following requests when creating a listing or post, Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools. You may share this content in private (i.e. game details page, game forums, or sent via private message). If you would like to submit an appeal, please contact us directly at Team@Roll 20.net.
Hi there! I'm Amy, 27 y/o, I'd love to be your DM. I've been playing and DMing for about 2 years now, and been doing pay to play games for a while.  About my DMing,  my players describe me as playing with my players and not against them. And I love that description! I want the adventure to be fun for me and for you. Also, I'm a firm believer in the rule of cool, and love having RP and story/character development in the campaign.  I'm not a huge fan of going all kill and power.    I'm available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. On the other days, I already have multiple games I DM. If you are interested, want to know more about my rate, or other questions, please feel free to ask! 
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me