Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Guy!

Hey! I'm new to Roll20 and Tabletop Role playing in general. I have role played in MMOs and on Simulators like SecondLife a lot but there wasn't strict rules involving dice for combat, and if there was a HUD/UI would do it for us. So i am very familiar with Role Playing a character but I'm lost when it comes to the technicalities of tabletop mechanics. I would love to join a group willing to help a player learn how to use roll20, and I'm Currently available everyday, most times.
I am running Gurps one-shoots right now, and plan to start a bigger campaign soon. You don't need any prior experience- I will help with character creation, and play is quite intuitive. Gurps is good at 'cinematic realism', and practically anything an action movie hero could do, you can attempt in game. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193108/gurps-dungeon-fantasy" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193108/gurps-dungeon-fantasy</a>
1586881083

Edited 1586897548
I have recently joined a discord server that helps alot with roll20 there are many players and dms there here is a link&nbsp;[Mod: Link Removed]
Hello Menasing, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>