Hello everyone! I am looking for some long term online commitment in Star Wars RPG (FFG) as a PLAYER. What can I bring to the table? - The love of SW, but I do not quote the full Wookieepedia, by heart. Nor I wish to know.  - The love of RGP, with around 15 years of experience as a player and some as a GM.  - Experience in SWRPG(FFG)  - Dedication and long term commitment to the right group. I prepare for sessions. (Yes, I will spend the XP in between session and will come with suggestion/prepared for crafting, etc)  - Decent gear for interaction (Logitech G533 and Yeti is on the way for voice, 920C for the picture as I believe in the importance of non-verbal communication in RPGs.)  - Roll20, Astral, RpgSesssion, TabletopSimulator, etc accounts and the willingness to acquire more if needed.  - The love of playing Support characters. Well, not the talker, but the techie, or some bad-ass Gunner/Pilot. Jedi is not necessarily my cup of tea with one exception: Artisan. Maybe further down the road, some force sensitivity might come in. What kind of group I am looking for?  - Rather regular playing schedule (2+- times every fortnight?). Fits to my schedule: Mon-Th: 20:00-24:00, Fri: 20:00-03:00(flexible), Sat 12:00-03:00(flexible), Sun: 10:00-24:00(flexible).  - Adult mindset. - Similar level of commitment.  - A longer campaign or set of campaigns. Leave a comment or send me a message and I will get back to you. Thanks!