Hey guys,     My name is cory and I'm looking to join a table for the long term. I've been playing D&D 3.5 for 13 years, DM'd for the last 4 years, and 800+ hours on R20. I know how to make a well rounded character as not to dwarf the other players and can help those that are new to the game if need. My goal is just to take a back seat and get back to the basics of the game. I got burnt out on my last table and need a brake from DMing for a while. No need to worry for the new DMs looking for a player to join as i taught against Metagaming and Rule Lawyering and have no intention on throwing the wrench in the gears. I prefer to run a Catfolk rogue but if your table needs a fighter or cleric than i'm the player for you. My availability is Tuesdays or Wednesdays any time afternoon and would like a weekly table if possible but bi-weekly would be just fine. So long as i get to play agian.