Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking to jump into the deep end!

Hey all I have never had the joy of learning how to play any type of table top game. I think that now is the time.  I  am not new to RP and RPGs at all but tot he specifics and the Mechanics of tabletop gaming I am. I have some ideas for character I would like to create and play but have no idea where to even start. I have collected manuals and character sheets but I am looking for a mentor!
Hello! I'm from GMT+3, and can run games pretty much anytime 5am GMT to 20pm GMT. Currently I am running Gurps Dungeon Fantasy one-shoots in learn-as-you-play style. Newbies welcome.&nbsp; I will help with character creation, and play is quite intuitive. Gurps is good at 'cinematic realism', and practically anything an action movie hero could do, you can attempt in game. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193108/gurps-dungeon-fantasy" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193108/gurps-dungeon-fantasy</a> I also plan to start a long term campaign or two by the end of the month.