Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Newbiest of Newbs Looking for a Group to Join

Tim 29 Eastern Time Zone I have never played DnD before and am looking for a group that would welcome a new player. I am interested in RPing as much as combat. Willing to make a character to fit the groups needs but I do have a couple characters i would like to rp in mind. One is a Goliath fighter and the other is a black dragonborn. Can give more details about them if needed
I am looking for players for a weekly pay to play game. $10 per session per player, first two session are free. If your interested contact me on discord at Nuke Ekun#3596. :D