Hi everyone! During these crazy virus ridden times I thought I would put out an ad on here and do some self promotion! I am offering my services as a DM for an online game (I would prefer to communicate via Discord but open to other options!). I have run 4 lengthy campaigns (I'm afraid I cannot give absolutely specific timelines, but my longest campaign ran for around a year). I would ask to limit group numbers to 5 maximum. BUT I am in part doing this so I can afford food, so please be clear I AM NOT OFFERING MY SERVICES FOR FREE! My pricing point would be $30 per 4 hour session (or pounds if you're a fellow Brit, or equally whatever the relevant currency conversion, but note I only speak English I'm afraid!). If your group wants a simple one-shot then I would drop the price to $20. I am also (most likely) not going to be running any homebrew campaigns, unless there is real interest (But I would have to ask for a higher rate purely because of the amount of hours it would require), so I will run pre-made campaigns, but I am happy to talk about which campaign you want to play! That being said I do have some experience running a homebrewed Star Wars 5e campaign should that interest anyone. I am very familiar with The Lost Mines of Phadelver, and would be more than happy to run it for a beginner's group! Further, for any new players, I am more than happy to run a "basics" session to give you a good introduction to 5th Edition, as well as proactive help with character creation! I am also familiar with the Baldur's Gate campaign, and would be happy to run it from a variety of levels should you have a pre-existing character that you want to continue with. In all honesty I am willing to work with you and your group on ANY campaign that you should want to play, whether you are a first timer or a seasoned player. To make sure things remain above board and fair, for the first session I am willing to be paid after the session and so should your group be unhappy with me or my performance, no harm, no foul and no one loses any money! ALSO any character creations sessions or "session 0" are absolutely free of charge. My prices are negotiable, please feel free to contact me on Roll20 or email me at <a href="mailto:Calum.browne1@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">Calum.browne1@gmail.com</a> . Happy dungeon crawling, stay safe and I hope to hear from you lovely folks soon!