Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New players LFG

1586993709

Edited 1586995748
I honestly don't know what to put here. I, myself, have only participated in one Campaign and it was dismal to put it lightly. I was new then and I still am as I haven't exactly learned much of anything. My wife and I are looking for a group to play with that's willing to help educate and guide new players. We're eager to learn it's just we haven't had much luck thus far.
1586993892

Edited 1586994013
hey, I am looking for group for me and my girlfriend. Mind if we join you guys? that way we'd have four and all we would need then is a DM. SamLake22#1687 mpni95#3653
Hi, I'm also looking for a group for myself and my girlfriend, we are also new to D&D :)
1586995431

Edited 1586995610
My wife and I are up for both or either of y'all joining. I mean a group of four or six and a DM would work. Either way. We'd just need a DM lol Btw; ItchCrank#9250 and Elizabeth#7251
Sounds good! What can I do to help find a good DM?
I put up a thread looking for a DM. Hopefully that gets us a hit, otherwise I'm not too sure. Maybe just be on the lookout for any threads where a DM is looking for a group?
I really don't want to dm but you seem full on players what age group are you guys?
1587011114

Edited 1587017281
Hello everyone! I've been playing for years, 30+. But I am relatively new to 5e.  Might be interested in running a campaign with everyone.  I'm a majority rules kind of DM/Judge, making things fair and immersive as possible for everyone.  Balancing between Action, Puzzle solving, and Fantasy.  Let's talk if this sounds like something you'd be interested in.    Razzlebone#8839
I'm down for whoever Clarence selects. skybound#8105