Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Group LFDM

Hello all! My wife and I as well as another couple are looking for a DM. My wife and I are new and definitely learning so we'd be looking for someone who has no problem with that.
Name: K0galex  DM Experience: I am a professional DM with at least 6 years of experience, more than 3500 Hours on roll20. I have been official DM for the University of Pretoria for about 3 years now.  A bit about me: My DMing style is more focused on story and characters then very hard mechanics and trying to immerse my player into the world they are a part of. I have always enjoyed studying the lore of the real world or fantasy setting. Due to my obsessive nature, I tend to become well verse to point of madness over the small details of the world. I tend to run complete open worlds allow players to do almost anything. The catch is that I charge for sessions to keep my lights on so let me know if you are interested 
i like him.
Hi there! I'm Amy, 27 y/o, I'd love to be your DM. I've been playing and DMing for about 2 years now, and been doing pay to play games for a while.  About my DMing,  my players describe me as playing with my players and not against them. And I love that description! I want the adventure to be fun for me and for you. Also, I'm a firm believer in the rule of cool, and love having RP and story/character development in the campaign.  I'm not a huge fan of going all kill and power.    I'm available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. On the other days, I already have multiple games I DM. If you are interested, want to know more about my rate, or other questions, please feel free to ask!