Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for Females to Play a Campaign With

Hello, I’m sort of new to dnd, currently in two campaigns in Roll20 where I’m the only girl in the group. I’d like to join at least one more campaign, but I’d like to have another girl or two join with me. My husband would be playing as well, but I’m just looking for one campaign that isn’t so male dominant haha. Please send a private message to me if interested. I’m open to any campaign really.
Hi Nicolette H., Your posting has been moderated due to violation of the General Guidelines for Posting to LFG: All Looking for Group postings and listings should be in the spirit of inclusion as opposed to exclusion. This will allow you to best attract the gaming group you wish to play with instead of attempting to repel those you don't. Additionally, we ask that you refrain from creating a post seeking someone of a specific different background (such as creed, disability, gender, orientation, race, etc.) than yourself. While we appreciate a desire for inclusion, such posts specifically targeting a group becomes an issue of tokenism-- looking to fill a spot with someone removed of their individuality save for that specific descriptor. Any attempt to discourage others from playing through the use of bullying, discrimination, or harassment, is subject to the same moderation actions as outlined in the Discrimination and Harassment section of the Code of Conduct. As such, your posting has been disabled. If you do post again with this information, a suspension from the forums will be placed on your account. If you would like to submit an appeal, please contact us directly at Team@Roll 20.net