Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[DnD 5E] Experienced Player/DM looking for a group to play in, perhaps co-DM?

Hi, I'm a 21 year old guy with a couple of years of experience playing, and one year experience DMing DnD 5E. I'd like to join a longer, RP focused campaign, with the balance skewed towards storytelling (though I do love a good whacking too). Also, I would potentially be interested in trying a 2 DM approach with another DM who wants to ease their burden, though I don't know if roll20 supports this approach.
Hey there. If you're looking for a game, I have a Dm and one other player so far. We haven't played yet, but are trying to find other players. If you're interested, hit me up on here or on discord. My discord is RemyWylde#4805
hey if you want to dm me and my 2 friends that would be awesome! we are all experienced and I am usually the DM for our sessions but im craving the feeling of being a player again so if your looking for a group then here we are!