Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New player looking for a group of some sort

Hi! I'm a brand new player, I've never played before, but I would like to play. Will need to be taught how to play. I'm 16, male. Anyone up for teaching me how to play? Lol. 
Welcome to the hobby! Assuming you're looking for a Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition game, the basic rules are free to everyone <a href="https://media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/downloads/DnD_BasicRules_2018.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/downloads/DnD_BasicRules_2018.pdf</a> Familiarity will help you find a group! Of course, Timezone, time of play and days available will help as well! Best of luck on your future adventures!
Would you like to join a discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Hi there! &nbsp; I'm Amy, 27 y/o, I'd love to be your DM. I've been playing and DMing for about 2 years now, and been doing pay to play games for a while.&nbsp; About my DMing, &nbsp;my players describe me as playing with my players and not against them. And I love that description! I want the adventure to be fun for me and for you. Also, I'm a firm believer in the rule of cool, and love having RP and story/character development in the campaign.&nbsp; I'm not a huge fan of going all kill and power.&nbsp; &nbsp; I'm available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. On the other days, I already have multiple games I DM. If you are interested, want to know more about my rate, or other questions, please feel free to ask!&nbsp;