Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

newbie looking for either a dnd or ttrpg group!

Hey! I am Gabriella, and I am 18. I am a newbie to the world of dnd and roleplaying. but I am looking for a group to start playing with! I am really easy going and lenient so I don't care if it is Dungeons and Dragons or just some other roleplaying game.
Would you like to join a discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
I just made a post looking for players for a twice a week dnd5e Webcam game. Here's the ad: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8489814/lfp-dnd5e-eberron-webcam-webconference-looking-for-4-6-players-for-a-twice-a-week-dnd5e-eberron-game-im-handicapped-and-want-to-offer-priority-to-others-like-me-b-slash-c-i-know-how-difficult-taking-part-in-something-like-this-can-be/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8489814/lfp-dnd5e-eberron-webcam-webconference-looking-for-4-6-players-for-a-twice-a-week-dnd5e-eberron-game-im-handicapped-and-want-to-offer-priority-to-others-like-me-b-slash-c-i-know-how-difficult-taking-part-in-something-like-this-can-be/</a>