Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Returning player looking for a group willing to pay, preferring D&D5e but willing to do others.

Hey so as the title says I am a returning play of Tabletop games and am looking for a group of players to play with. I would be looking for for some more mature players that are also willing to have fun and fool around a bit to keep things interesting and funny. I do like more story driven stuff but am not afraid of combat too, last time I played it was way to combat driven so not much time to actually role play as the DM took a lot of control of that stuff. I do not mind home brew at all or if we just follow a already done path. I would be looking to meet at the very least Twice a month but sadly can only meet Thursday, Friday, or Saturday evenings/Nights as I do the graveyard shifts at my job the other nights. Hope to hear from you soon where we can talk in more detail about things.  
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons! I have been a professional DM for over 5 years and have been DMing for over 30 years total. I have examples of my games up on  YouTube  and am available for a new (preferably) Friday or Saturday game slot but am open to other days during the week. I have several existing campaigns with 1 spot open in the Pathfinder one two Sundays a month and 2 spots open in the weekly 5th edition game on Sundays. In addition I run a Living World Campaign that is always accepting new players. I am happy to teach new players and session 0/character creation is always free. I also have a number of games that I am interested in running such as Diablo (D&D 3.5), Darker Waters, and Game of Thrones (both D&D 5th edition), The Walking Dead (d20 Modern) and Dragon Warrior (using homebrew rules of my own system). If you have any questions or are interested in moving forward please message me on Discord at The Dungeon Master#8397 The Dungeon Master on YouTube “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Castle in the Clouds [D&D 5th Edition • Living World] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Desert of the Damned [D&D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragons of the Frozen Seas [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Diablo: Heroes of Sanctuary [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Darker Waters [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Walking Dead [d20 Modern] "This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragon Warrior: Scions of Erdrick [Homebrew • Playtest]