Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for people to play D&D 5E with!

I'm completely new to Roll20 and I'm fairly new to D&D, and games like it. I played a round of D&D before, but I joined in late and didn't really learn much other than how to (sorta) make a character sheet. If there are any players out there just starting up a campaign, I would be happy to join! Sorry if this is to the point, but I don't really know what else to put here. if you have any questions, please reply to the forum, or message me in private. I can play late Tues-Friday and a majority of Sunday. Text chat is preferred, but I have a mic if needed. I have a warlock/sorcerer character planned, but I can switch if need be.
Would you like to join a discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Good luck to you!
Sakura said: Would you like to join a discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me Hi! I would like to join, can I PM you?
I would also like to join, if possible.
1587140485

Edited 1587140569
I just made a post looking for players for a twice a week dnd5e Webcam game. Here's the ad: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8489814/lfp-dnd5e-eberron-webcam-webconference-looking-for-4-6-players-for-a-twice-a-week-dnd5e-eberron-game-im-handicapped-and-want-to-offer-priority-to-others-like-me-b-slash-c-i-know-how-difficult-taking-part-in-something-like-this-can-be/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8489814/lfp-dnd5e-eberron-webcam-webconference-looking-for-4-6-players-for-a-twice-a-week-dnd5e-eberron-game-im-handicapped-and-want-to-offer-priority-to-others-like-me-b-slash-c-i-know-how-difficult-taking-part-in-something-like-this-can-be/</a>