Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFGM][D&D53] Party group of 6 beginners, down to play any campaign

Hi  We are a group of six people all seniors in college and close friends looking for a DM. Before being sent home from school I had tried to DM 4 of us through Curse of Strahd.  With it being the first time any of us had played we really needed more experience. Ideally our DM would be someone who has the patience to teach us and the sense of humor to witness our shenanigans.  Here's what our party consist of: Elf Druid named Thomathin Elf Warlock named Celebourne  Elf Wizard named Xanaben Human Rogue currently unnamed Elf Ranger currently unnamed Minotaur Fighter named Gilgamesh (me) Direct message me if you're interested in filling this role Best, Jake
Hey Jake, I wouldn't be able to offer a campaign, but I have a few homebrewed one-shots built with the purpose of teaching if you are interested.  I'd be happy to host a private game for you and your friends!  Feel free to private message me on here. -The Smiling DM
Hi there! I'm Amy, 27 y/o, I'd love to be your DM. I've been playing and DMing for about 2 years now, and been doing pay to play games for a while.  About my DMing,  my players describe me as playing with my players and not against them. And I love that description! I want the adventure to be fun for me and for you. Also, I'm a firm believer in the rule of cool, and love having RP and story/character development in the campaign.  I'm not a huge fan of going all kill and power.    I'm available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. On the other days, I already have multiple games I DM. If you are interested, want to know more about my rate, or other questions, please feel free to ask!