Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Player Looking for D&D 5E campaign

Hi everyone! Trying this again. I am looking for a new campaign or an existing campaign that is looking to add another member. I have about a year's worth experience with D&D 5E, with a campaign that unfortunately fell apart and few one-shots here and there. If anyone is looking to add a member, please let me know. I am available most evenings! Thanks :)
Hi there!   I'm Amy, 27 y/o, I'd love to be your DM. I've been playing and DMing for about 2 years now, and been doing pay to play games for a while.  About my DMing,  my players describe me as playing with my players and not against them. And I love that description! I want the adventure to be fun for me and for you. Also, I'm a firm believer in the rule of cool, and love having RP and story/character development in the campaign.  I'm not a huge fan of going all kill and power.    I'm available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. On the other days, I already have multiple games I DM. If you are interested, want to know more about my rate, or other questions, please feel free to ask! 
Hey my name is John I am running a 5e homebrew campaign. It will be weekly. Its also free in case you're a little short on gold. I'm a new DM but I know enough to run a fun game. There is a game today at 1PM.
Hi,  My name is Vincent, 30, from the Netherlands and I'm a DM for about a year now, but I want to join as a PC. Build my Dragonborn Sorcerer lvl1 on DND Beyond ddb.ac/characters/27031385/2EjcD8. Just have to fix my backstory. I run 3 party's mostly on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays but it depends when they are available. However, I think it would be fun to join a game as a player instead of a DM. I've run LMOP, my own shorts and some shorts from Tales from the Yawning Portal. So if I could join a beginner party that would be nice. Ofc I can also do LMOP and pretend that I don't know shit, every DM runs the campaign differently.  I've got a laptop w/ webcam and mic so that shouldn't be a problem. Because of corona started to use Roll20 and I'm quite fond of it. So hook me up if you guys start a new party!
Would you like to join a discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced.