Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Hello,  I am sort of new here with regards to the forums and I am in need of some help. I am running the Dragon Heist module for my group and I want to show the players specific places on the map that is provided. My players tell me that the map of Waterdeep is mostly blank, aside from street names. But my DM view shows me the names of all locations. Is there a way for me to enable singular or multiple locations on the map to my party so that they can keep track of where they've been, or of places they've been told about? Thank you!
1587166565
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I believe all the place names are on the GM layer. You can simply select the GM layer, then right click the name you want to show and move it to the map layer. Then it will show up to everyone.