Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for new people for a Gundam RP

Looking for people that would be interested in a homebrew rp set in the Mobile Suit Gundam universe. Having a Discord is preferable as that's where general discussion and non-combat roleplay will generally be. 
Can we have some more details on what the game will be? I am very interested in this
Bramble said: Can we have some more details on what the game will be? I am very interested in this Well, the homebrew system is partly based on Pathfinder and the XCOM reboot games. The premise for this is that players will be able to affect the events of the canon through their actions and decisions, inspired by Gihren's Greed. Currently, we're in the middle of the One Year War, in the months leading up to the events of the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Players have the option of siding with either the Earth Federation or the Principality of Zeon. 
I absolutely want in. When are you thinking about running this?
Well general schedule is around weekends but given the current quarantine it's pretty much any time in the afternoon during the whole week.
By the way, what's your Discord ID?
1587244561

Edited 1587244584
I am interested in this as well. My discord: Avarita#6908
Bramble#9696 I work nights, so mornings to early afternoons pst works best for me. I typically try to be in bed around three pm. I understand if this does not work for you though
also my actual friend group plays on saturdays, so I can't really play then. Again, I understand if this unworkable
I am interest too
Cristhian A. said: I am interest too What would your Discord ID be?
Bramble said: also my actual friend group plays on saturdays, so I can't really play then. Again, I understand if this unworkable Nah, it's totally workable. I sent you a friend invite on Discord, my ID is Sevchenko#6761
1587259236

Edited 1587259307
Hey I am interested if there is any space left? my discord id is Apocx#3350