Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Rounding and summing for a roll maccro

Hello ! I've been looking up for quite a time now, but I can't find how to do this : Let's say I have 4 attributes and one ability. I want that ability to use the sum of the 4 attributes, divided by 2 rounded down, and roll it as d6>5. What I've got is : /r floor((@attribute1+@attribute2+@attribute3+@attribute4)/2)d6>5 I've tryed severals syntaxes but every times it fails to give me the result I expect. Any clue? Thanks :)
1587233486
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I assume you are using @{attribute} and not @attribute? If so, its a good idea to wrap this calculation in inline roll brackets, like so /r [[floor((@{attribute1}+@{attribute2}+@{attribute3}+@{attribute4})/2)]]d6>5
Yes, I was using @{attribute} :) But your syntax worked just great, thanks a lot !
1587235961
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
you're welcome :)