Hi, I want to make a DnD 5e saving throw macro that asks if I have (dis)advantage and which stat to use. Currently my setup is as follows: Macro called Saving-Throw : ?{Type | Normal, #normal | Advantage, #advantage | Disadvantage, #disadvantage } And the macro # normal looks like (Assume I have correctly changed every illegal character (|, , }) into html codes (&#124 etc. I'm posting it like this for clarity) : /roll 1d20 + ?{Attribute | Strength , 0 | Dexterity , 5 | Constitution , 3 | Intelligence , -1 | Wisdom , 2 | Charisma , -2 } + ?{Proficiency? | No , 0| Yes , 2 } However, when I use the Saving-Throw macro, it correctly asks for advantage but only prints "/roll 1d20 + " and whatever the bonus is, rather than rolling a die. In fact, if the macro says only: /roll 1d20 using the Saving-Throw macro still only prints "/roll 1d20" without rolling anything. I had this working just a moment ago, what's wrong with this one?