Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Star Wars

I hope this is the correct area to post this and if not I apologize. Just a quick question. I thought I remember Roll20 supporting SW: Edge of the Empire. Of course I can just be a bit senile. However, if it used to does it still? Thank you in advance for assistance.
1587490287
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yes, there is a Star Wars character sheet meant to play the FFG's game. Here is some info on it:<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Star_Wars:_FFG_(API-Compatible)" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Star_Wars:_FFG_(API-Compatible)</a> It recommend you use the related API to properly do the dice rolls in the system. Never played it, but did some cleanup of the wiki recently so I skimmed through the page.