Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Looking for Paid-GM]: Youtube Interview

Hi there, I hope this is an appropriate place to put this, as I am searching for Paid GMs but not in the traditional sense.&nbsp; My name is Michael also go by DeadAussieGamer, I'm putting together a Youtube series with Paid GMs, reviewing games by a standardised criteria and interviewing them post game as reference material that can be used to search for new players and give insight on a wide variety of skills and styles of game. If you would like to be involved please contact me at <a href="mailto:deadaussiegamer@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">deadaussiegamer@gmail.com</a> Guidelines - Must have webcam + microphone - All participants must be willing to be recorded for an interview. - Must be willing to run a recorded 2-3 hour one-shot session
So, if I'm reading this right, you're basically trying to do a Yelp for paid DMs on Roll20? It's an interesting idea... Any interest in non-paid DMs?
Haha that's pretty much exactly how I've been pitching this show.&nbsp; Right now my primary focus is on bringing paid-GMs forward so that people can get insight into exactly what they'll be getting from their paid session. Appraising its value and then giving the GM a platform to put their best foot forward in gaining new clients. As for non-paid GMs, the criteria are really centered around helping people value paid GMs, but that being said I'm always up for one-shots and giving critical feedback if that's what people would like also. I am a professionally trained actor/entertainer and my day job is a government-funded GM, having worked for Dungeons and Dragons for nearly a year as a paid-player so I'd be happy to share some insight, tips, and tricks.&nbsp;