Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Ereased all the dynamic lighting on an adventure page. Can I get them back?

Dear all, I am new here. I bought an adventure for my players (Hoard of the Dragon Queen). While playing around with the Dynamic Lighting, I erased all the lines on a significant big map. The undo function doesn't work there. Is there a way to... redo the preload page from the compendium, with all the settings again?
1587560775
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There isn't a way to restore the Dynamic Lighting lines you've removed.&nbsp; At the Pro subscriber level, you could use the Transmogriphier to pull another copy of the map from a new Game based on HotDQ into this game, or roll back your game to a prior point.&nbsp; At Plus level, your only options is to redraw the DL lines by hand. You could send and email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and see if they can roll back your game, but there may be a significant delay to getting a response because of all the increased traffic.
While the Undo function is somewhat limited on Roll20, it does work on the Dynamic Lighting Layer for me as it does on other layers. I am using Firefox 75.0 (64 bit) on Windows 10.
1587574733
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You could create a second instance of the module, use the Character Vault and port the PCs in, just to play that level.
Thank you for your answers! I created them myself... and, it was a good way to understand the principle of the resource!! I appreciate your time to answer! Have a lovely day