Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game Attendance: Are You Going To Be There?!

It's role play adventuring time soon, so let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Saturday's, April 25th, 2020, live Ravenloft Play Test gaming session starting at 7am PT - 10am ET - 3pm BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
I'll be there 
I'll be there
I'll be there
Sorry y'all I have something to do then. Can't make it this time. 
7am PT is suites me fine! :)
It's role play adventuring time soon, so let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Saturday's, May 2nd, 2020, live Ravenloft Play Test gaming session starting at 7am PT - 10am ET - 3pm BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
I'll probably be there
I will be there
i will be there
I Will be there
I'll be there if I can finish my character creation nwn
See you all at 10am
It's role play adventuring time soon, so let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Saturday's, May 9th, 2020, live Ravenloft Play Test gaming session starting at 7am PT - 10am ET - 3pm BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
i will be there
I will be there
Count me in
Yep. I'll be there
I'll be there UwU
It's role play adventuring time soon, so let us all know if  you can attend or not, or will be delayed  for this Saturday's, May 16th, 2020, live Ravenloft Play Test gaming session starting at 7am PT - 10am ET - 3pm BT! Failure to post anything could get you booted from the game, come game time and you don't show, especially if you have not been attending or posting anything!
i will be there
I willbe there
Will be there

Edited 1589619961
Ah sorry, I thought I already replied. I'll be there every single week, if I cannot make it I'll say so, but otherwise, I'll be there every week don't worry XD
I'll be there friends
I will be there this Saturday.