Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Action Macro not displaying damage

I have two games setup. Number1 uses a module. When I use the following macro for NPC attack it works fine. %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action} The second game has no modules just built from scratch. When I run the same script in this game it only displays the to hit roll not the damage roll. What am I missing?
Are both games using the same character sheets? 
1587759833
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you are using the same sheet, you most likely have the default roll setting different on each game. You can set it individually on each character sheet, but it's probably best to convert the whole game. Here's how to set up Auto Damage Go to the Campaign Settings Page Choose "Auto Roll Damage & Crits" under the Default Sheet Settings Save Load your game Go to the settings tab on the right and scroll to the bottom where you will find a button that says Apply Default Settings. Press it. Choose to update the Auto Damage Roll settings. Wait a minute or two for it to resolve. Have fun!
That is what I was missing, Keith. Thanks!!