Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Dynamic Lighting - Allow players to see what other players characters can see

Hey all, Apologies if I am reposting, just struggling to find anything similar to the search term. When using dynamic lighting, players can see what their characters see. Can I set it so that a player can see what any other character can see too? I generally prefer to handle online games as the group seeing something (And explaining which character perceives something if I want to be specific). It gets a little difficult when 1 player is in a square that can see around a corner and every character has to get to that exact grid space to see it too. Hope you can help! Steve
Don't worry, found it! "Enforce line of sight" :)
1587843792
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Set the control of each PC to "All Players". Everyone will share sight. (And control, but if your players are mature, this shouldn't be an issue.)