Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game Day Session Reminder!

Game Day Session Reminder - Sunday, April 26th, 2020 - 8:00 pm EDT - Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf Play Testing Just&nbsp; a Note to remind you all that there is a Live Adventure Gaming Session scheduled Tonight starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 1am BT! Looks like Buddy, Christopher, Phoenix and Roxxifarius will be there! Jack may be too busy, Hermit Legend has really bad internet connectivity, hoping to return in June after he moves. We have not heard anything from Devin! Here is the invite link into the "Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf" Play Test : <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/7023940/Ia0RIw" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/7023940/Ia0RIw</a>
Game Day Session Reminder - Sunday, May 3rd, 2020 - 8:00 pm EDT - Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf Play Testing Just&nbsp; a Note to remind you all that there is a Live Adventure Gaming Session scheduled Tonight starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 1am BT! Looks like Buddy, Phoenix and Roxxifarius will be there! Jack may be too busy, Hermit Legend has really bad internet connectivity, hoping to return in June after he moves. We have not heard anything from Chris and Devin!

Edited 1589148068
Game Day Session Reminder - Sunday, May 10th, 2020 - 8:00 pm EDT - Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf Play Testing Just&nbsp; a Note to remind you all that there is a Live Adventure Gaming Session scheduled Tonight starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 1am BT! Looks like Phoenix and Roxxifarius will be there! Jack may be too busy, Hermit Legend has really bad internet connectivity, hoping to return in June after he moves. We have not heard anything from Buddy, Chris and Devin!
Game Day Session Reminder - Sunday, May 17th, 2020 - 7:00 pm EDT - Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf Play Testing Just&nbsp; a Note to remind you all that there is a Live Adventure Gaming Session scheduled Tonight starting at 7pm ET - 4pm PT - 12am BT! Looks like Buddy, Phoenix and Roxxifarius will be there! We have not heard anything from Chris and Devin!
Game Day Session Reminder - Sunday, May 24th, 2020 - 8:00 pm EDT - Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf Play Testing Just&nbsp; a Note to remind you all that there is a Live Adventure Gaming Session scheduled Tonight starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 1am BT! Looks like Chris and Roxxifarius will be there! We have not heard anything from Buddy, Devin and Phoenix!

Edited 1590964540
Game Day Session Reminder - Sunday, May 31st, 2020 - 8:00 pm EDT - Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf Play Testing Just&nbsp; a Note to remind you all that there is a Live Adventure Gaming Session scheduled Tonight starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 1am BT! Looks like Buddy and Roxxifarius will be there! We have not heard anything from Chris, Devin and Phoenix!
Game Day Session Reminder - Sunday, June 7th, 2020 - 8:00 pm EDT - Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf Play Testing Just&nbsp; a Note to remind you all that there is a Live Adventure Gaming Session scheduled Tonight starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 1am BT! Looks like Phoenix,&nbsp; Roxxifarius and Zenny will be there! We have not heard anything from Buddy, Chris, Devin!
Game Day Session Reminder - Sunday, June 14th, 2020 - 8:00 pm EDT - Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf Play Testing Just&nbsp; a Note to remind you all that there is a Live Adventure Gaming Session scheduled Tonight starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 1am BT! Roxxifarius will be there! We have not heard anything from Buddy, Chris, Devin, Nox, Phoenix or Zenny!!!
My apologies for my absence last week. I'll be there tonight. Trying to catch up on where you all left off last week. Heck, for that matter, where you STARTED OFF last week (try #3 to get to the mine?) Chris
I was not joining the Ravenloft sessions since you were close to finishing them, I thought I had told you that already, my apologies.&nbsp;
Game Day Session Reminder - Sunday, June 21st (Summer is here!), 2020 - 8:00 pm EDT - Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf Play Testing Just&nbsp; a Note to remind you all that there is a Live Adventure Gaming Session scheduled Tonight starting at 8pm ET - 5pm PT - 1am BT! Roxxifarius will be there! We have not heard anything from Buddy, Chris, Devin, Phoenix or Zenny!!!
I should be there. That said, the game is only 1.5 hours away and we're in the middle of a pretty vicious thunder and lightning storm. So, as long as our electricity and internet stay up, I will be there. (Even as I typed this, the power flashed).