Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ch. 2: Attack at Alee-Onna's Cottage, The Adventurer's Proceed to Investigate

Pardis: Hey everyone   Barous Bloodbane: hello   Dungeon Master (GM): Hello Folks!   Xenia Locoster: Hi   Pardis: Nice to meet you all :)   Dungeon Master (GM): We left off with Alee-Onna, talking to the party, when she mentions about a bag of coins hanging from her waist.   Xenia Locoster: That and Law vs Chaos and gray between :D (The names this guy came up with sigh )   Dungeon Master (GM): Alee-Onna continues to tell the party her story. Of which i will post in a handout. Let me know when you have all finished reading it. does everyong see the "Alee-Onna's story" handout now?   Barous Bloodbane: yes   Rita Slate: Yeah   Dungeon Master (GM): ok   “He told me to never spend them. He said they might save my life one day. Well the night Elgin set off to the mountain he made me a promise. He said we’d want for nothing after this job. That we could move to a real city and we could live like a king and queen, the pair of us. The next morning, early right before dawn, he came beating on the door, screaming for me to let him in. As I got out of bed and ran to the door the first rays of morning came streaming through the cracks in my shutters there. His pounding on the door stopped. I could hear him wailing, and sobbing. Something was terribly wrong. I had never known Elgin to shed a single tear, so I tore open the door. He slumped in a heap on my threshold. I took him in my arms and begged him to tell me what was the matter. Between his sobs he coughed out, ‘it’s too late I couldn’t make it! It’s too late! They won’t come back. When I asked him who he was talking about he, shouted something about the mountain dwarves. He said if he could have got these coins to them before sunrise, that he could have undone the wrong he had done them. He said if these coins were laid on the eyes of anyone who had died in the last day, before the next dawn, that they could be brought back to life. The bard sniffed and wiped away a tear from her cheek. “After that he tore off into the sunrise, and I never saw him again. It wasn’t long before Torr came around the Tall Mug asking me questions. He said that Elgin, had killed his men by the river. Not long after that they said he started killing some of the local folks around here. That last morning, I saw him… I saw guilt in his eyes for the first time, but I can’t believe he did what they are accusing him of. There’s no way my Elgin would do all that! He may be a thief, but he’s no murderer.’ With that Alee-onna breaks down crying again. Between her sobs she asks to be left alone. She sees you out, and bars the door behind you.”     Rita Slate: ...Are we supposed to do anything?   Dungeon Master (GM): I will let you know I just need to see if everyone is done reading that over.   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Well, I think our boy is guilty of something, he may not be the one killing people but he knows something about it"   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin ponders quietly , Says: "those coins sound important"   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, Xenia and Barous, is saying this as you all walk away from the cottage.   Xenia Locoster: Yes   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin Says: "i agree Xinia" yes   Buddy D.: yes i think so too   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, any more discussion as you continue down the path heading towards the timori road?   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "So, I guess we go looking for him, got nothing but scraps to go on so far, anyone want to make a guess?"   Dungeon Master (GM): anyone have a response to Xenia?   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin Says: "im not sure perhaps if we go back to the inn we can think on it and find more answers"   Dungeon Master (GM): Ok, as you are walking down, about 200 yards away from the cottage you then hear a scream back in the direction of the cottage!   Xenia Locoster: Turn and run back   Dungeon Master (GM): here's another hand out. everyone see it now?   Barous Bloodbane: as do i yes   Rita Slate: yup   Dungeon Master (GM): From the direction of Alee-onna’s cottage, you hear a piercing scream, closely followed by a loud crash. Alee-onna shouts, ‘I’ll kill you, you filthy beast!’ Then you hear a pained braying like the noise an injured dog would make. When you reach the door of the cottage, you find it is still barred from the inside. Alee-onna screams out in agony once more as you try to break in. You hear a sickening thud, and another loud crash, followed by rapid foot falls, seemingly coming from behind the cottage, then all goes silent.     Xenia Locoster: Run behind the cottage   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin runs behind the cottage

Edited 1588017145
Dungeon Master (GM): Ok, Xenia runs that way anyone going to break in through the door? there is a window on the west side.   Barous Bloodbane: i prob should have lol   Xenia Locoster: Xenia wont waste time trying to break in hehe   Dungeon Master (GM): which way do you two run? around the east or west side?   Barous Bloodbane: spit up?   Xenia Locoster: I take East   Barous Bloodbane: west   Dungeon Master (GM): ok what xenia sees is that the window has been smashed open and based on the little debris outside, it must have been broken inwards. Barous does not spot anything out of the ordinary as he runs around the east side.   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Shouts "In the window!!" climbs in through the window   Dungeon Master (GM): anything else, did the rest of the party break through the front door?   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin Says: "did u see anything?" , runs to Xenia’s voice   Dungeon Master (GM): ok Xenia goes that route, especially when she sees that Alee-Onna is on the floor, with blood around her, along with a trail of blood leading to the window.   Buddy D.: yes   Xenia Locoster: 8 | 10 MEDICINE  (0) Is she dead or just hurt?   Dungeon Master (GM): when Xenia reaches Alee-Onna, and tries to revive her, she sees the bag of coins is no longer on her belt. It appears she died from a mortal wound.   Barous Bloodbane: shit new we should haves stolen the coins lol   Dungeon Master (GM): You see long claw marks covering her body and also see a gruesome wound where her neck was ripped out.   Rita Slate: run after them coinnnns   Buddy D.: lol i agree   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin Says: "reckon this was a visit from her lover"   Dungeon Master (GM): I should not wolf tracks are seen leaving the window Hello Ullek!   Xenia Locoster: Xenia leaves the body for now unbars the door, goes outside ":Anyone good at tracking?"   Ullek H.: Morning folks   Dungeon Master (GM): Ullek there are two handouts to read to catch up on what is going on. Hold on and i'll bring them up for you   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin Says: "can u track that thing?"   Dungeon Master (GM): read Alee-Onna's story first   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin turns to the ranger   Buddy D.: i can try   Dungeon Master (GM): then read "After the party leaves"   Buddy D.: 22 | 6 INVESTIGATION  (2) yes i can track them if its possible   Dungeon Master (GM): Ok, looks like Ricardo can continue to follow the tracks which lead into the apple orchard. in the meantime what are the others doing?   Barous Bloodbane: perhaps we should hit the inn and collect are friend before investigating   Ullek H.: following bud if hes tracking   Dungeon Master (GM): ok Ulvall   Buddy D.: hey ullek how are you bro   Ullek H.: I will send pm later to bring you up to date, my brother   Dungeon Master (GM): alright and Ricardo sees that the tracks lead westward and spots occasional drops of blood. Will you continue to follow the trail?   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Yeah, We should get the whole band before going after the wrewolf I'm guessing"   Buddy D.: yes   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin heads back to town to collect his friend or find others who can help. hopeing his companions know to meet back here and not engage the beast   Ullek H.: what a werewolf hope we don't die...   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "i follow the beast till we can kill it"   Dungeon Master (GM): ok and barous is the lone traveler back to Kellee?   Xenia Locoster: Xenia also heads back   Dungeon Master (GM): ok and do you all recall what Alee-Onna mentioned about the coins?   Barous Bloodbane: yes   Ullek H.: Oh man 2 guys against that bugger not good...!   Xenia Locoster: place them on the eyes of the recent dead   Barous Bloodbane: dont fight it lol find it   Dungeon Master (GM): of which you have until dawn to do so.  

Edited 1588017774
Ullek H.: Maybe is we bark at it, it will get mad an come....   Xenia Locoster: get the coins head back raise the bard keep the rest for ourselves haha   Dungeon Master (GM): that said did you leave Alee-Onna on the floor where found before you left?   Xenia Locoster: Yes I did also did close the door left it unbarred   Dungeon Master (GM): ok so we are going two different ways here? for sure? Ricardo and Ulvell follows the tracks and Xenia and Barous go to kellee   Xenia Locoster: need the whole party to take him on if they head off alone thats on them hehe   Ullek H.: ah, not me I follow bigger group. want to live for now.   Dungeon Master (GM): so only ricardo goes alone to follow the tracks then   Rita Slate: what happens if you dont put the coins on her eyes?   Xenia Locoster: she stays dead   Dungeon Master (GM): it's say 2:30 pm now, so going to Kellee you would get there around 4:00 pm. As you go at a fast pace than when you came to the cottage. Alee-Onna stays permanently dead, Rita   Buddy D.: bck   Dungeon Master (GM): Ricardo, seeing that the rest of the party heads back to kelle, does he still keep following the tracks himself or change his mind?   Buddy D.: change   Dungeon Master (GM): ah, ok then Ricardo is not to worried of losing the trail as he believes so long as it doesn't rain it should still be around for a few days. (To GM)rolling d6( 2 ) = 2   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "ok"   Xenia Locoster: Xenia is planning on going after it as soon as the group is together   Dungeon Master (GM): ok you all reach the Kellee proper around 4:30 pm now and head right for the inn, along the way you bump into one of the townsfolk (To GM)rolling d20( 2 ) = 2   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Hello, Whats up?"   Dungeon Master (GM): (To GM)rolling d4( 2 ) = 2   Dungeon Master (GM): ok found him, you see a tall, bald man in his mid-thirties. He has a bushy, black beard that covers half his chest. He wears a baggy, off white tunic and brown trousers. Banstan has a shepherd’s crook in his right hand and a rope tethered to a goat in his left.   Xenia Locoster: A Shepard   Dungeon Master (GM): yes anyone wish to speak to him or move on to the inn?   Xenia Locoster: Xenia will   Dungeon Master (GM): ok what does she say?   Buddy D.: i stand near by to make sure xenia is safe   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Wheres your flock?"   Dungeon Master (GM): I put him on the cottage map for reference   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin moves past them and heads into the inn   Banstan: says, "Oh, the rest are back on the farm, just thought I’d bring one along for company, as I buy some goods." ok barous   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Have a good day" Heads to the Inn   Ullek H.: same   Buddy D.: same   Banstan: says, "Good day, you all, nice to meet you." ok you arrive at the inn so let me bring up the map and get Rita's token down there as well. Ok, the Rita token is all set-up now   Xenia Locoster: Xenia walks in looks around for the party does not want to hang out   Rita Slate the Elf Rogue Walks up to the party   Says: "Hail and well met. I saw the poster for Elgin outside town, and they told me there's some people after the bounty already. Mind if I join you all? Safety in numbers and all that."   Aelswith the Innkeeper: Hello folks! Oh, hey, is Alee-Onna, alright?"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Hey Rahfen, Come on, got work to do, may have a werewolf to hunt, anyone else wanna join us?"   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin nods to the rogue   Aelswith the Innkeeper Says: "A werewolf to hunt down?! Please tell me Alee-Onna is ok."   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin Says: "indeed u can join the beast is rabid i reckon"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Alee may be in danger, hopefully, she will be fine later."   Rita Slate the Elf Rogue Says: "Oh, is Elgin a werewolf? I'll join indeed."   Aelswith the Innkeeper Says: "Oh my, yes let's hope she will be fine."  

Edited 1588018428
Onela The Chamber Maid Says: "can I get you folks anything?"   Ullek H.: beer   Onela The Chamber Maid Says: "One beer coming right up"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "I'm Xenia, the rest are outside, welcome any help you can give us"   Onela The Chamber Maid Goes behind the counter to pour a beer for Ricardo.   Rita Slate the Elf Rogue Says: "I'm Rita. Pleasure."   Onela The Chamber Maid Says: "Here's your beer (as she comes back over with it)"   Barous Bloodbane: i think we are in a hurry are we not maybe take the beer to go?   Onela The Chamber Maid: ha ah   Rita Slate: A beer to go pls   Onela The Chamber Maid Says: "Oh ok, a beer to go then." ok so now, does the party leave right away after getting some refreshment if so where do the go / what are they doing?   Xenia Locoster: After the werewolf   Rita Slate: Same   Ullek H.: same   Buddy D.: after the werewolf   Onela The Chamber Maid: ok so you make a hasty return to the cottage getting there about an hour and a half later so say around 6:00 pm now.   Ullek H.: Do we have anything that can hurt the dog   Xenia Locoster: haha dont think so :D   Ullek H.: well we can burn it for now   Onela The Chamber Maid: I would say it's obvious that no one has a silver weapon, let alone magical ones.   Rita Slate: Haha, maybe I should've brought a mage   Xenia Locoster: For the coins!!   Onela The Chamber Maid: ok, Ricardo heads straight for the tracks he saw and sees they are still there.   Ullek H.: darn we should have check kitchen or house for silver utinsels   Rita Slate: We'll loot when we come back?   Ullek H.: oh well   Rita Slate: jk   Xenia Locoster: Survivors can come back scrounge for silverware hehe   Onela The Chamber Maid: ok, so you skip on looking around inside the cottage for now?   Xenia Locoster: Lets check the cottage   Barous Bloodbane: no we prob should investigate   Xenia Locoster: 9 | 22 INVESTIGATION  (3)   Barous Bloodbane: 16 | 19 INVESTIGATION  (2) Barous Bloodbane   Buddy D.: 4 | 22 INVESTIGATION  (2)   Ullek H.: 13 | 21 PERCEPTION  (4)   Onela The Chamber Maid: ok, Xenia does not find anything that could be silver, there is a dagger however.   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "durn scootin a dagger"   Onela The Chamber Maid: same for everyone else, nothing of silver is found   Xenia Locoster: does it look well made :)?   Onela The Chamber Maid: yes indeed it does have fine craftmanship   Ullek H.: darn peons always broke   Onela The Chamber Maid: there is blood upon it.   Xenia Locoster: keep the dagger clean the blood off   Dungeon Master (GM): alright   Xenia Locoster: after the werewolf   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, so let's say it's 6:30 pm now and you follow the tracks. I believe a map shows where the tracks lead so hold on   Xenia Locoster: any Humans in the group that can’t see in the dark?   Ullek H.: me   Barous Bloodbane: me   Rita Slate: I cant see anything, but i'm an elf   Xenia Locoster: sigh well its not dark yet

Edited 1588019371
Dungeon Master (GM): ok, looks like this trail goes on for more than two hours, let me check the info about this. ok, I'll say this is a 4 hour trek through the woods when you eventually come out upon a road. It is around 10:30 pm you can go either north or south west and you do have that map Alee-Onna gave you of where Elgin's hideout is. everyone see the hand drawn map???   Xenia Locoster: check the map for the hideout   Barous Bloodbane: follow the map for sure   Ullek H.: tes follow   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, there is a spot labeled 'Mine' and that is where Alee-Onna pointed to on the map.   Xenia Locoster: head that way   Dungeon Master (GM): ok so you all head northward, under the guide of those that can see in the dark, unless someone has a torch or lantern to light.   Barous Bloodbane: so north up towards mine on the map i have a torch but wont light ituntildanger or leading fails   Dungeon Master (GM): ok you can use it if you wish, they have an hour and a half burn time   Barous Bloodbane: ill wait for more need   Dungeon Master (GM): from the looks of the map that torch will be out long before you arrive ok barous   Rita Slate: Could I scout ahead using Stealth?   Barous Bloodbane: ohh i have a lantern and oil just assumed was a torch   Xenia Locoster: I have a candle hehe   Barous Bloodbane: but same thing waiting until i cant be lead or hear danger   Dungeon Master (GM): as you make your way up about an hour later (11:30 pm) you come upon a wagon, pulled to the side of the road, the driver nowhere to be seen, but the horse, who was pulling it, is still attached and laying down in front of the wagon.   Dungeon Master (GM): “As you round a bend in the road, you see a horse and cart on the right. The horse is lying on its side and is not moving. From somewhere in the cart's general direction you can hear a rhythmic scraping sound, like two rough stones being rubbed vigorously together.”   Xenia Locoster: is horse dead or dying or just tired?   Dungeon Master (GM): are you going to have a closer look at the horse Xenia?   Xenia Locoster: Yes   Dungeon Master (GM): alright   Barous Bloodbane: hand on weapons walks around for a better look at the back of wagon   Ullek H.: staying alert   Xenia Locoster: (Scraping sound like trying to start a fire?)   Dungeon Master (GM): “A shrill buzzing squeal issues from the large tree to your left as a swarm of little brown skinned Sprites come zooming at you. They careen out of the tree and fly up out of the horse carcass beside you. You find yourself at the center of a cloud of a half-dozen of the winged creatures, who are zipping around you at breakneck speed. The fact that the Sprites are less than knee high does little to lessen the fear they inspire in you, through their sheer ferocity alone.”   Barous the Human (Vistani) Paladin draws sword and whip   Ullek H.: Prepare for battle...!!   Barous Bloodbane: i put down my lit lantern on the ground and draws whip and sword is what i should have said   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Damn things get the F#?${1} away from me" As I get ready to cast a spell   Rita Slate: I'll use a sneak attack, if I can   Dungeon Master (GM): ok rita   Ullek H.: Fight with a buddy back to back   Dungeon Master (GM): ok so we are going into combat here so i will need everyone to make init rolls please!   Rita Slate: 16.19 INITIATIVE  (4.19) Rita Slate   Barous Bloodbane: 22.14 INITIATIVE  (2.14) Barous Bloodbane   Xenia Locoster: 4.15 INITIATIVE  (2.15)   Dungeon Master (GM): Initiative Unseelie Sprite Initiative:  4.16   Ullek H.: 9 INITIATIVE  (3)   Dungeon Master (GM): Initiative Unseelie Sprite Initiative:  18.16 Initiative Unseelie Sprite Initiative:  15.16 Initiative Unseelie Sprite Initiative:  14.16 Initiative Unseelie Sprite Initiative:  7.16 Initiative Unseelie Sprite Initiative:  19.16

Edited 1588020910
Ullek H.: is that right think so   Rita Slate: I'm not on the turn order   Dungeon Master (GM): did you click your init roll button? either on the sheet or the macro when you click the rita token?   Buddy D.: 7 INITIATIVE  (4)   Rita Slate: yeah   Dungeon Master (GM): I see Barous, Xenia and Ricardo in the turn order   Buddy D.: roll20 is glitchy as hell today   Ullek H.: Ulvall, the Human Rogue, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 11   Dungeon Master (GM): Ulvall now as well   Rita Slate: Rita Slate, the Elf Rogue, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 21.19 there it is. Just glitch, yeah   Dungeon Master (GM): I see Rita now , so just need someone to roll Rahfen I can do it Rahfen, the Drow Ranger, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 8 ok Round 1 of combat and Barous is up first and sorry i still forgot to put in the API Scripts!   Barous Bloodbane: 20 | 16 Longsword   (+5) Barous Bloodbane Attacks: Unseelie Sprite #05!   12 | 15 reach 10 Whip   (+5) Barous Bloodbane   Dungeon Master (GM): which attack Barous the longsword or whip? or you can multiattack?   Barous Bloodbane: malti main and off hand   Dungeon Master (GM): alright so the sword hits and lets see the whip nope the whip missed roll for damage on the longsword   Barous Bloodbane: Longsword: 10 Slashing Whip: 5 Slashing   Dungeon Master (GM): ok 5 damage to Sprite #05   Barous Bloodbane: Damage reduction?   Dungeon Master (GM): ok rita is up now   Rita Slate: I'll attack sprite 06 with a short sword 25 | 19 Shortsword   (+6) Rita Slate   Dungeon Master (GM): Barous no, they take full damage from the hit ok that is a hit rita   Rita Slate: rolling d6+4( 1 )+4 = 5   Dungeon Master (GM): ok 5 damage sprite #06 is up he goes for Rita since she just attacked him   Long Sword Unseelie Sprite Attack:  18  |  3 Unseelie Sprite #06 Attacks: Rita Slate! Damage:  3  slashing that hits her for 3 damage! Sprite #02 is up   Dungeon Master (GM): he goes for Xenia   Long Sword Unseelie Sprite Attack:  6  |  16 Unseelie Sprite #02 Attacks: Xenia! Damage:  0  slashing it's a hit but just glances off the leather armor   Sprite #03 is up this one fires an arrow at:  5 Ulvall   ShortBow (Max range 27 ft) Unseelie Sprite Attack:  16  |  24 Unseelie Sprite #03 Attacks: Ulvall! Damage:  5  piercing and it hits him for 5damage Sprite #04 is up   Ullek H.: On my turn will attack #6 rapier + Sneak attack due to it being distracted   Dungeon Master (GM): this one will fire an arrow at  5 Barous   Dungeon Master (GM): Ulvall is now up  

Edited 1588020534
Ulvall the Rogue, Attacks with the RAPIER (4ft) at Unseelie Sprite #06 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  27  |  15 For  12  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 12 damage!   Ullek H.: 14 | 9 20/60 Dagger   (+5) sneak   Dungeon Master (GM): that slices the tiny creature in half on that swing in mid-air!   Ullek H.: attack It seems that Unseelie Sprite #06 is defeated!   Ullek H.: wow   Dungeon Master (GM): oops Rahfen is up, i'll roll him   Dagger   Sickle Rahfen the Ranger, Attacks with the SICKLE (6ft) at Unseelie Sprite #05 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  10  |  20 For  6  Hit Points of Slashing Damage! a miss   now for Sprite #05 he goes for:  5   Dungeon Master (GM): Rahfen   Long Sword Unseelie Sprite Attack:  8  |  5 Unseelie Sprite #05 Attacks: Rahfen! Damage:  3  slashing a miss Ricardo is up now   Buddy D.: 8 | 21 150/600 Longbow   (+6)   Dungeon Master (GM): a miss on Sprite #03! Sprite #04 now he goes for:  1 Xenia   ShortBow Unseelie Sprite Attack:  19  |  24 Unseelie Sprite #04 Attacks: Xenia! Damage:  4  piercing a hit for 4   Dungeon Master (GM): Xenia's turn now Roxxifarious are you there???   Xenia Locoster: trying to cast a spell but its not showing   Dungeon Master (GM): guys, you should be able to see button #01 when you click your token for weapon attack rolls hmm ok   Xenia Locoster: DC15 Constitution   Save 5 Thunder Self (15-foot cube) Thunderwave SPELL SLOT LEVEL 12 OF 2 REMAINING   Dungeon Master (GM): ok   Constitution Unseelie Sprite Ability:  5  |  15 did not save against the Thunderwave so at the 3 in front of Xenia that was cast right?   Xenia Locoster: yes they are moved 10 feet and take damage   Dungeon Master (GM): Constitution Unseelie Sprite Ability:  2  |  13   Constitution Unseelie Sprite Ability:  17  |  7 ok #01 and 02 take the damage 12   6   13   Xenia Locoster: rolling 2d8( 5 + 2 ) = 7   Dungeon Master (GM): ok so 12, 6, and 7 damage ok you want to roll the damage you can of course up to you   Xenia Locoster: you can roll   Dungeon Master (GM): ok so that means one is defeated   It seems that Unseelie Sprite #01 is defeated!  
Xenia Locoster: 1 less to bother us   Dungeon Master (GM): the other two are still alive knocked down to the ground ok now for Round #02 of combat with Barous up first   Barous Bloodbane: 17 | 22 Longsword   (+5) Barous Bloodbane Attacks: Unseelie Sprite #05!   19 | 12 reach 10 Whip   (+5) Barous Bloodbane   Dungeon Master (GM): that is a hit for for both weapons   Barous Bloodbane: 7 Slashing 1 Slashing   Dungeon Master (GM): 7 for the longsword and 1 for the whip, 8 total damage on Sprite #05 It seems that Unseelie Sprite #05 is defeated!   Dungeon Master (GM): Rita is now up #TH-BowShort   Dungeon Master (GM): opps something is broken there   Rita Slate: No worries I'll just say it I'm going for sprite 4 with a short bow   Dungeon Master (GM): opps the macro for that was not made yet, ok   Rita Slate: Can I use sneak attack?   Dungeon Master (GM): yes   Rita Slate: 9 | 8 80/320 Shortbow   (+6) Rita Slate welp, nvm   Xenia Locoster: if you hit you can sneak attack   Dungeon Master (GM): the other weapons should have macros rita just do the bow from the sheet today   Rita Slate: yeah ok   Dungeon Master (GM): that was a miss ok we come down to Sprite #02 for his attack   Xenia Locoster: played a rogue before hehe   Dungeon Master (GM): upon xenia   Long Sword Unseelie Sprite Attack:  22  |  17 Unseelie Sprite #02 Attacks: Xenia! Damage:  1  +  1  slashing a hit for 2 damage   Sprite #03 is up he attacks Barous   Long Sword Unseelie Sprite Attack:  15  |  3 Unseelie Sprite #03 Attacks: Barous! Damage:  2  slashing   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 2 damage Sprite #04 attacks Xenia   ShortBow Unseelie Sprite Attack:  7  |  21 Barous Attacks: Xenia! Damage:  4  piercing a miss   UlVall is up now   Ulvall the Rogue, Attacks with the RAPIER (4ft) at Unseelie Sprite #04 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  24  |  10 For  9  Hit Points of Piercing Damage!   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 9 on Sprite #04 it is still alive   Rahfen the Ranger, Attacks with the SICKLE (6ft) at Unseelie Sprite #04 enemy! Strike Hits an AC of  18  |  22 For  6  Hit Points of Slashing Damage! a hit for 6! It seems that Unseelie Sprite #04 is defeated!   Dungeon Master (GM): Ricardo is up now, 2 sprites left by the horse area   Buddy D.: 18 | 12 150/600 Longbow   (+6)   11 Piercing   Dungeon Master (GM): A hit for 11, which nails the creature through the heart!   It seems that Unseelie Sprite #03 is defeated!

Edited 1588021741
Dungeon Master (GM): Xenia is now up   Xenia Locoster: 13 | 5 Rapier  (+4)   8 Piercing   Dungeon Master (GM): a miss on Sprite #02! Barous is now up   Rita Slate: Are they wearing shades? jesus, they're pure muscle layer, no skin   Ullek H.: ugly buggers   Dungeon Master (GM): ha ha   Barous the Paladin, Attacks with the LONG SWORD (3.5 ft) (One-Handed) at Unseelie Sprite #02 enemy! Range: 20ft / 60ft Strike Hits an AC of  26  |  15 For  9  Hit Points of Slashing Damage! 18 | 14 reach 10 Whip   (+5) Barous Bloodbane 1 Slashing   Dungeon Master (GM): both are hits for a total of 10 damage!     It seems that Unseelie Sprite #02 is defeated!   Dungeon Master (GM): Yay! you got them all!   Xenia Locoster: Praying to selected|deity, and laying a hand upon Xenia, regains a number of hit points equal to [[1d8 + 5 [Spell Mod]]). This spell has no effect on undead or constructs. At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the Healing increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 1st. 6 Healing Touch Cure Wounds SPELL SLOT LEVEL 11 OF 2 REMAINING   Ullek H.: loot the faries   Dungeon Master (GM): 6 healed back to Xenia back up to 10 hp for her   Buddy D.: who needs healing   Rita Slate: I could use a lil   Ullek H.: am good bud   Dungeon Master (GM): ok you can add tiny long swords and short bows to your collection, let me check on anything else   Buddy D.: i forgot i dont have spells yet   Ullek H.: lol   Xenia Locoster: I used mine on myself :)   Rita Slate: Nvm, I can handle it   Xenia Locoster: I was at 4 of 10   Dungeon Master (GM): ok that is all you find upon the Unseelie Sprites themselves, you can have a closer look at where they came from (cart/tree/horse)   Ullek H.: yes   Buddy D.: yes   Xenia Locoster: yes   Dungeon Master (GM): ok what are you having a closer look at?   Xenia Locoster: cart   Dungeon Master (GM): ok inside the cart are barrels of apples   Rita Slate: horse   Xenia Locoster: take some apples eat one   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, you can see that the horse was spliced open and that it was being eatten.   Rita Slate: ...regret checking   Dungeon Master (GM): heh anyone want to check the tree the other 3 sprites appeared from?   Barous Bloodbane: sure   Buddy D.: yes   Dungeon Master (GM): Barous approaches the tree and sees rope is wrapped around it   Barous Bloodbane: looks closer   Xenia Locoster: The wagon driver hehe   Dungeon Master (GM): ok as you get closer and see the other side you see a human male is tied to the tree   Barous Bloodbane: alive or dead?   Dungeon Master (GM): Most of his skin has now been flayed off from the waist up.   Barous Bloodbane: dead   Dungeon Master (GM): he appears to be dead   Barous Bloodbane: search him well whats left   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, nothing of any value is found upon or near him.   Barous Bloodbane: continue on i guess   Dungeon Master (GM): alright, do the other party members wish to continue onwards up the road?   Xenia Locoster: Yes   Rita Slate: yes

Edited 1588023505
Dungeon Master (GM): ok rolling d6( 2 ) = 2 rolling d6( 4 ) = 4   Buddy D.: yes yes   Ullek H.: yes   Dungeon Master (GM): alright it appears you are now approaching the hideout area, with no farther encounters. this was a 5 hour trip to get here. It is around 10:30 pm.   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, checking on which map we go to next here.   Xenia Locoster: need to get the coins and run back   Dungeon Master (GM): When the party reaches the foot of Candlestick Mountain, they will find the Corvis River, lying between them and their goal. The river is swift and treacherous. to the north you see a bridge with wooden planks spaced every so often. what does the party want to do at this point?   Barous Bloodbane: check out the bridge   Xenia Locoster: Have the Rogue check the bridge   Rita Slate: I'll check the bridge   Barous Bloodbane: good idea   Ullek H.: yes 7 | 10 PERCEPTION  (4)   Rita Slate: 13 | 16 PERCEPTION  (1) Rita Slate   Dungeon Master (GM): ok as Xenia approaches the bridge she sees that they have two sets of metal rails to either side with large nails holding the rails in place. and there is like a 1 foot gap between each wooden plank. nothing more is noted from those perception rolls.   Barous Bloodbane: approaches and takes a look 12 | 2 PERCEPTION  (0) Barous Bloodbane   Xenia Locoster: its a trap but Xenia will try crossing first   Dungeon Master (GM): It is noted that the other end of the bridge is slightly higher than the end you are on.   Barous Bloodbane: lol   Dungeon Master (GM): that is all the party notices about the bridge   Buddy D.: my screen is black   Rita Slate: Same   Dungeon Master (GM): ok yea, no map for this scene that is why   Ullek H.: same   Dungeon Master (GM): so are are on the map that will come next though. does the party want to cross the bridge?   Xenia Locoster: so Xenia starts across on the bridge   Dungeon Master (GM): alright   Ullek H.: follow   Dungeon Master (GM): anyone else and ok   Rita Slate: Wait I have a rope, maybe one of you can tie it around your waist? We'll pull you back if you fall into the river or whatever   Dungeon Master (GM): that blue is the river and ok you can do that of course   Xenia Locoster: Xenia will tie the rope around her waist any checks or saves along the way?   Dungeon Master (GM): ok and you make your way across the bridge without any problems, no checks needed. and none of the planks give way.   Rita Slate: I follow, then.   Dungeon Master (GM): so you reach the other side and sees that the rails continue up the mountainside, you note some spots are steep but look climbable ok you continue to follow the rails   Barous Bloodbane: follows across when all others are across   Xenia Locoster: A little paranoia can go a long way :)   Buddy D.: waits a minute to see if they crash and brn   Dungeon Master (GM): alright you all hike and climb up along the way noticing sever sharp curves and steep inclines, you guestimate that it was definitely over a mile trip up the mountside when ahead of you you see that the rails lead into a cave opening!   Xenia Locoster: Approach the cave   Dungeon Master (GM): and this is where we can stop here for the day and continue next week! It is around 11 pm. ok Xenia the rails do continue on inside the cave   Xenia Locoster: Same Bat time Same Bat Channel   Rita Slate: Been nice playing with you guys   Ullek H.: same   Barous Bloodbane: yes nice meeting and ya thanks guys   Dungeon Master (GM): alright folks Thank you all for playing today! Great game!   Ullek H.: np brother   Dungeon Master (GM): See you all next week!   Barous Bloodbane: until next week   Rita Slate: Bye :)   Ullek H.: adios   Xenia Locoster: Will the dynamic team get the coins in time? tune in next week Later All   Ullek H.: see ya all