Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Transfer characters from one account to another?

Hi all, I'm new to D&D and Roll20. I'm currently participating as a player in a Roll20 game that my friend DMs. I wanted to try my hand at DMing a few of my own one shots, using our characters from my friend's game. Is it possible to transfer characters over between accounts? i.e. is there a way to transfer characters from my friend's game into a game I set up on my account? And if so, do any macros/abilities also transfer over to the new game? Thanks!
1588076904
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There isn't a way with a free account. With a Plus or Pro subscription, you can use the Character Vault to do this.