Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cannot launch established campaign.

Cannot launch campaign. I am the GM of a campaign I've been running for some time. We week a one month hiatus and now I cannot launch my campaign. Could someone tell me if I am doing something wrong? <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/201860/ru" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/201860/ru</a>...
1400454920
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Do you mean you have no button to launch it aka enter the game? Are you on the detail page and the button is just gone or are you receiving an error when you try to enter?
The Eric V. in that campaign, and the Eric V. you just posted this thread as, are two different accounts. So you have two accounts. Send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> if you can't figure out how to log into the other one (consider alternate email addresses you may have used, etc.)
1400504428

Edited 1400539299
Pat, yes I had no launch button, and only for that campaign. Riley, clearing my cache let it run. I suspect when I logged in again it used the mentor account.