Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[MACRO] Interactive Map/Token Chat Messages

I was using  this  great guide to create an interactive map and landing page for my players, but the chat messages it creates display for everyone which can quickly clutter chat for everyone.  I was hoping to alter the macro to use the /talktomyself command before and after but as soon as I do, the template isn't displayed, just the chat warnings that /talktomyself was turned on and off.  Here is the macro text as I was trying to get it to work... /talktomyself &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name}}} {{[image](@{selected|bar1})}} {{@{selected|bar2}}} {{[(Show Full Summary)](@{selected|bar3})}} /talktomyself Is there anyway to activate the template and both /talktomyself commands with the same macro?
What about using /w to whisper?
The token belongs to all players and the macro can be activated by anyone, so they would need to be able to whisper to themselves, thus the /talktomyself command