Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Does anyone on roll here play Hero System? Or interested in it?

Hey, my friends and I play pathfinder, 4e DnD and Hero System 6th edition on Roll20. I noticed there is place for DnD and Pathfinder on the Looking for Group but Hero System has never appeared. I've checked for several months and I haven't seen any Hero System games. We were talking about trying to do a Hero System game and try to get other people from Roll20, but the fact we've never seen a Hero System game or at least an option to search for has always made us think that nobody really is even interested in it.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There are hero games out there on roll20: Hero game post
Thanks for the thread link. Although it doesn't seem like many people are running the system it does look like there is an interest :D
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You're welcomed. It is better than none.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Just a note, the games listed in the Looking for Group system are not representative of what can be played on Roll20. It is just to make searching for certain games easier since people used to list certain games many different ways. If you want to list a game for Hero System then select "Other Games" and put the system name in the title or description.
If I can work out the best way to put it together I would be looking to run either HERO or Bushido as a first campaign. Though I haven't used Roll20 as a player or GM in anger - so I'll see how I get on.
I just ran a home brewed Mass Effect game in HERO system on Roll 20 and it went pretty well. Not a lot of automation is in place, but then again its my second game on Roll 20 and my first as a GM so...I don't really know what I am missing.I like the custom landing page options and token and tile management.
The problem you may run into is people interested, but without the book. It is a very hard system to teach, from my experience.