Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Add notes to Character in Journal as DM

I handjammed a homebrew BBEG into Roll20 and can't seem to be abel to add any notes in in the "GM Notes (Only visible to GM)" section.  How do you access this section to add notes.  I can't make changes on any character I've added to roll20.
You have to click the Edit button near the top.
When I click the edit button, I can change the avatar, token, name which player journals its in, who can control and edit the character, what tags to apply, duplicate, archive and delete.  No place to put GM Notes.  Unless I'm missing something.
It's easy to miss but you can scroll down to see the Bio & Info and GM Notes sections