Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can the Acquisitions Incorporated bundle be used on its own, or does it require the D&D Player's Handbook and Monster Manual add-ons?

1588289093

Edited 1589690106
I'm trying to start an Acquisitions Incorporated campaign. I have no experience with running games here or purchasing modules. Will I be able to use the module by itself? I can afford $50 to have the campaign materials already available, but $110 is a lot, especially when I already have the books in hard copy. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. It seemed right but I'm not familiar with the forum layout. EDIT: The answer is yes. For anyone else who was wondering.
1589509658

Edited 1589509800
+1 I'm wondering the same thing. I planning to start running this adventure and buying this module. This would be the first adventure I DM on Roll20. I found this thread which I think summarizes it for both of us <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7632770/what-do-i-need-to-play-a-module" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7632770/what-do-i-need-to-play-a-module</a> Thank you,
I actually got the answer on Reddit, and have since confirmed it myself, so for you or anyone else still wondering, I'll say that yes, it does work by itself. The module has information for all of the referenced materials, even when the physical book tells you to refer to the Monster Manual.