Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Roll 'as' a particular token/character

 I don't know if I'm not looking around enough but i can't see if it is possible to creare a macro for a die roll including who you want to roll 'as'. i.e. in the chat you can select from the dropdown my username or a token for which I control. I want the macro to select a specific one for me. I play with my wife on the same machine so want to be able to run macros without having to manually switch back and forth using the drop down.
While this seems like a simple question with a simple solution it is not. I would suggest that you make macros for each of your characters & monsters using their own character sheets with their name. That is a lot of work but you only have to do it once and it is done forever. I know that you can make universal macros for some things but they probably won't ultimately do what you want.
1588297152
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The best you can do is an /emas, but it's not going to work with some things.