Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cannot Right-Click ANY images/tokens/etc

The right-click function has ceased working entirely. I cannot get it to work at all or bring up the advanced menus. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? Note: I'm using a macbook, and the cmd+click does not work either. I'm not doing anything different than I've ever done, and it has always worked in the past, but now it doesn't work. Very frustrating, and making it utterly impossible to manage my maps and objects.
1588364653
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Is it possible you're on the wrong Layer?  Trying to click graphics on the Object layer while on the GM layer, that sort of thing? Have you tried in a different browser?  Maybe see if you have an extension that is eating the right click?